Fifteen Unavoidable Conditions of Life™
This course teaches individuals and teams to think accurately about the Conditions of Life: unavoidable situations and conditions all human beings address (or suffer). This is fundamental to making powerful offers.
Whether you know it or not, you’re always transacting. When you do it well - you, your team, and your initiative - thrive. Fifteen Unavoidable Conditions of Life™ will transform how you think about these unavoidable conditions and how to transact for satisfaction.
In this course, you will learn how all people transact for the unavoidable Conditions of Life. This critical understanding allows you to build satisfying transactions with colleagues, clients, and even yourself. By learning the art of transacting, you'll unlock new levels of accomplishment.
You will have the opportunity to define your aims in, and undertake a structured inquiry into, four of the fifteen Conditions of Life:
- Module 1 - We Offer A Mirror
- Module 2 - We Always Transact
- Module 3 - Series of Exchanges
- Module 4 - Conditions of Life
- Module 5 - The Four Conditions
- Module 6 - Health
- Module 7 - Activity
- Module 8 - Career
- Module 9 - Money
- Module 10 - All the Conditions
- Quiz: Fifteen Unavoidable Conditions of Life™
- Understand Transactional Competence™ as a framework to guide individuals, teams, and enterprises toward efficient cooperation and collaboration.
- Experience the benefits of seeing the all-pervasive nature of transactions.
- Draw a transaction and understand our role in them.
- Learn about the Fifteen Unavoidable Conditions of Life.
- Inventory your Unavoidable Conditions of Life for Health, Activity, Career, and Money.
- Teach individuals to let other leaders emerge, enhancing team cohesion and efficiency.
- Manage the focused value and hidden cost of our personalities in transactions.
- Practice the direct application of our personality in transactions.
Is Fifteen Unavoidable Conditions of Life™ the Right Course For Me?
Taking this course will give you a framework to guide you, your team, or your enterprise toward efficient cooperation and collaboration through transactional competence™.
Influential U Certified Training
Fifteen Conditions of Life™ CertificationUpon completion of the two-day course on Fifteen Unavoidable Conditions of Life™ (COL), participants will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared, printed, or embedded as a digital badge.
This course ends with a certification quiz that must be passed (75%) to be certified.Once started, the quiz is on a 60-minute timer. You can retake the quiz until you pass.
Once you pass the exam, you’ll automatically receive a digital certification badge that you can share or download as a PDF certificate.
Pre-RequisitesAll experience levels are welcome! No previous Transactional training or experience is required.